CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEES
EXCEPT FOR LISTED CASUAL FEES, THE FEES LISTED ARE FOR MEMBERSHIP AND NOT FOR TRAINING SESSIONS. FEES ENTITLE THE MEMBER TO ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN ALL REGULARLY SCHEDULED SESSIONS THROUGHOUT THE TRAINING YEAR (48 WEEKS)
Once-off Joining Fee = $30/member. Members will receive a club t-shirt. This is to be paid after the initial free trial session.
- Annual Membership Fee = $1000 ($20/week rounded down) This entitles members full access to all training sessions run across the club’s operating year (48 weeks), discounts to seminars/camps, access to member-only media groups and access to the kwoon during non-scheduled session times.
If the fee is paid up front, a 20% discount will apply. i.e $800
If the fee is paid in monthly increments, a 10% discount will apply.
i.e $1000 – $100 = $900/12 for $75/month
ALL FEES ARE TO BE PAID ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH BY BANK TRANSFER TO THE VHWC BANK ACC, BSB – 105160, ACC 022487940
- Casual Attendance = $25/session (Cash is acceptable)
- Booked Private Instruction (By invitation only)
- For school aged students (up to and including 17yo) = $800 per term. Terms are 10 weeks commence the same time as school terms. There are four terms in a calendar year. Payment options include:
- By the term, $800 payable during Week 1
- By the (and on the 1st of each) month over the full year $3200/12 = $270
- For adult students = $3840 for the year (11 months of active training) Payment options include:
- Annually and receive a month free = $3490, or
- By the (and on the 1st of each) month over the full year $3840/12 = $320
- Casual Private 1 on 1 Training. Sessions can be booked anytime according to available slots in the schedule.
- For non-members = $100/hour/person.
- For club members = $60/hour/person.
- Kung Fu Cubs/Junior Lion Dance = $10/session/student during school terms. No other concessions are available at this price point.
- Family Discounts = 10% for the 1st additional direct family member, 20% for additional family members after that.