“There is no difference in who started to study first; the one who achieves accomplishment is first. Students from the same teacher will differ in their skills.”
Sijo Ip Man
WEEKLY GROUP SESSIONS
KUNG FU CUBS (Juniors)
Mondays during school terms from 4.30 – 5.15pm
LION DANCE CREW
Sundays during school terms from 2 – 3pm
Wednesday nights from 6.30 – 8pm
Saturday mornings from 10.30 – 12pm
It is important to note that whilst the first 4 forms will be taught to the Juniors, the 2 weapons forms will not be taught to them until they are in the adult class. This is due to the emotional and physical maturity required to handle such apparatus to ensure safety to both the student and their classmates
WHAT WE WORK ON
- All 6 forms of Wing Chun Kung Fu (includes weapons)
- Chisao (Sticky Hands) principles and sensitivity
- Lion Dancing
- Groundfighting/Grappling and Submissions
- Personal fitness, balance, strength and conditioning
- Situational/Tactical Awareness
- Practical combat in 1 v 1 or multiple opponent situations – Pressure testing
- Coping effectively with other styles of combat
- And we have a lot of fun doing it all!
Combat sports development is also available for those who simply wish to develop their skills in a sporting sense. This includes all striking, kicking, grappling & ground-fighting/submission skills on the mats when applicable.
Casual training in the group is permitted providing participants sign the appropriate form.
The club operates 48 weeks of the year with a break period across the Christmas/New Year’s holiday period.
Private Tuition at Victor Harbor Wing Chun
Would you like to be a private student either on a fixed or casual basis? Get in touch with us to discuss the terms and conditions